Fox News Host Grills Woman Who Died And Woke Up In Heaven. smh!!

Crystal McVea, author of Waking up in Heaven, sat down with Carlson to describe the near-death experience which led her to write this new book. McVea said that her body took on an overdose of anesthetic during a surgery which led her to have an experience she describes as standing in heaven. "What did it look like?" Carlson asked. "I fail to find human words that can describe what I experienced while I was there," the published author replied. "What does God look like?" Carlson continued. "I saw an immense brightness -- a brightness I could feel, taste, touch, hear, smell -- that infused me," McVea replied. "Not like I had five senses, but maybe like I had 500 senses." "Did he speak to you?" Carlson asked. McVea said that he did, "the entire time," but not through words. Also, she does not recall the conversation because she was "only allowed to remember a few things."


Copyright © Funny & News Videos.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.