WWII Relic Hunting 100-Helmets-Garden

Some years ago I was on vacation when I drove through a village and found an extraordinary sighting. A local farmer decorated his garden with German and Russian helmets, with weapons like the MG-42 and loads of bayonets. Really unbelievable and astonishing to see. The owner invited me in, gave me permission to film and photograph the garden and his collection. However, he asked me to keep the location to myself. The reason for this is simple: in the past years a lot of his helmet and weapon collection had disappeared. He now used barbed wire to make sure no one would steal anything. I trust you will all understand I keep my word and keep the location to myself. If you happen to know this place, please keep it too yourself as well. Enjoy the video!


Copyright © Funny & News Videos.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.